| || |
- Convenient Banking Hours at our Wells River, Bradford, Fairlee, & Thetford Branches-
8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Wednesday
8 AM – 6 PM Thursday – Friday
8 AM – 12 PM Saturday
- Banking Hours at our Newbury Branch –
8 AM – 1 PM 2 PM - 5 PM Monday – Friday
9 AM – 12 PM Saturday
- Tellerphone Banking - Provides you with 24/7 access to all your accounts.
- MasterMoney Debit Cards - Provides you with 24/7 access to your accounts in thousands of locations world-wide.
- Internet Banking – Provides you 24/7 access to all your accounts through the use of the World-Wide Web. Plus FREE Bill Pay.
- eStatements – Enroll to get your monthly statements online; it's easy, green and secure. See years of statements online in a few quick clicks.
- Direct Deposit – Allows you the ability to have your payroll, government or pension checks deposited directly into your account.
- Money Orders – Allows you to pay bills with a bank checks, which is generally more widely accepted than personal checks. Money orders may be purchased for up to $2,500.00.
- Safe Deposit Boxes – Provides you a secure place to store belongings, important papers and documents (not available in Newbury office).
- Wire Transfers – Provides the ability to transfer funds electronically and safely from one bank to another bank.
- Automatic Funds Transfer – Provides the ability to transfer funds between your Wells River Savings Bank accounts.
- Notary – Provides you, the customer, the ability to have legal documents notarized at no fee. Non-customer documents notarized for a $10.00 fee.
- Signature Guarantee – Provides the customer a signature endorsement guarantee on securities certificates.