- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Online and Mobile Banking
- About Us
When choosing a bank, it is important that we take the time to help you obtain the products that best suit your financial needs. You can have all of this at Wells River Savings Bank, a local community bank where your funds stay in your community.
Wells River Savings Bank is eager to help you with all of your personal deposit and loan product needs.
Click below to check out a few of the products we offer:
Account Minimum to Open Monthly Service Charge Unlimited Check Writing Minimum Balance to Earn Interest Regular Checking $25 N/A • N/A Now Account $750 $5 (if average daily balance for the month falls below $750) • N/A Automatic Transfer Account (ATS) $750 $5 (if average daily balance for the month falls below $750) N/A Health Savings Account $50 N/A • N/A
We also offer an enhancement to our checking products in the form of Overdraft Protection.
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit - Avoid Overdraft Fees with an Overdraft protection line of credit (ODP) that links to your checking account. With overdraft protection you can breathe easier. For more information visit your local branch.
Account Minimum to Open Monthly Service Charge Minimum Balance to Earn Interest Statement Savings $100 $2.00 (if average daily balance for the month falls below $100) N/A Youth Student Savings $10 N/A N/A Savings Club $1 N/A N/A Personal Money Market $2,500 $5 (If average daily balance for the month falls below $2,500) N/A Premium Personal Money Market $25,000 $5 (If average daily balance for the month falls below $25,000) N/A
Time Deposit and Retirement Products
- Certificates of Deposit – This investment product combines attractive rates with a variety of terms. These terms include 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 and 60 months.
- Individual Retirement Accounts - A great way to save for retirement. All of our IRA accounts have the same great rates and terms as our certificates of deposit. We offer Traditional, Roth, Coverdell, and Simplified Employer Pension (SEP).
- CDARS® - Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service allows us to provide you access to full FDIC insurance on certificates of deposit over the current standard FDIC deposit insurance amount per depositor. CDARS products offer the convenience of working with a single bank while earning competitive interest rates. Click here to learn more.
We offer a variety of consumer loans designed so you can choose a product that meets your needs and goals. Our loan officers are available to answer your questions and provide further information on each loan type. Stop by one of our five branches, or call toll free 800-371-2361 and speak with a Wells River Savings Bank representative to learn more.